WITHIN THIS SECTION:
These are the stages of a typical project for an official printed
- Proposals submitted to Council.
- Proposals accepted by Council.
- Advertising support obtained by our accredited Project
Consultants. We deal direct with the advertisers for both copy
Responsibility for producing the publication rests with our Production
and Design Departments, working in close liaison with your nominated
Officer. To this end we welcome any input and involvement
you may wish to have in the design and production programme.
- We will give sufficient notice in writing detailing the information
required for the publication. In essence we will require all
copy and images that your Council authorises for use in
- The complete publication, in full colour page proof form, including
maps, will be submitted to you for thorough checking, correction
and approval prior to final printing.
- The publication is printed and bound.
- Copies will be delivered to your offices in bulk according
to your instructions.
- We shall send a voucher copy to all advertisers.
- In order to give a fair and advantageous service to our advertisers,
we require your assurance that the main bulk of the copies supplied
would be distributed by you within the contract period.
- Subject to all material supplied to us being warranted free
of copyright, we will indemnify your Council against all
costs, claims, demands and expenses arising from the issue of